Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quick Announcement that does not warrant a creative title because it is now past midnight.

This is just a quick announcement for anyone who is interested- a new story has been written and you can find it on the left hand side of your screen if you are interested in reading it. It's up to you (granted it's always up to- it's up to you to read this announcement!) So, if you wanna read it, much like the other story, it is a fictional, modern take on a Bible story. God picked the story this afternoon for me to write on (He brought me to the passage, and I said Okay, after flipping around a little more, unsure if this was the right passage He wanted me to come to.) But finally it is finished, and posted, and now, I am going to sleep because it is like 2 hours past my bedtime (I am so not a night owl). So, enjoy the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment as you wish :)