Monday, April 29, 2013

Go Find "x".

I should fair warn all of you that this post has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus or God or Christianity. I supposed that I could probably find some way to connect it, but that would require changing the story of which I am very proud. So, here is my story on why we do math. I will warn you that this will show my slightly nerdy side, but I love my story all the same! :)



The clear purpose is to discover "x" because clear he got lost along the way, and you must take an adventure to go and find him. Sometimes, the adventures become massive endeavors and you must take multiple routes, finding others along the way. But in the end, you find him, and he is as happy as can be that you discovered him. But you must be careful that you don't make mistake somewhere along the way and find the wrong "x" because there are impostors out there that look like him, and if you make a mistake, one of them will take the real "x"s place and it will be very sad. More specifically, you are looking for y's x. She did dump him unfortunately, and if you find him, you can find her, and they make the equation work. In some cases, they even equal each other, making a perfect match. And see, that's where the impostors can come in. If you find the wrong "x", they don't equal each other, or the equations won’t work, and they end up in a big fight. It's all rather sad. But if you can find the right x, and bring him back, "y" typically will take him back, and she realizes the match that they are. “z” is typically a friend of x's. They like to go on adventures and get lost together. He's just a friend, part of the ultimate adventure. If one gets lost, all get lost. It like me and two friends getting lost together, and someone has to find Ashley, to find Kayla, to find me. He's just a part of the gang.
The graphs though are your map, and one must have a map. I mean if you look, you have a map far before you find x, y, and z. If you take your map, you can find x or y, which then allows you to find the other. You must have a map, and x marks the spot anyways. The ultimate point is that you must find x, y, and z from being permanently lost. You must take the adventure and take each step of the way including your map to make you discovery. And then once you've found them, you can feel good about yourself and smile and laugh and say, "By golly, I did it! I cracked the code, I solved the puzzle, and I saved the day." When doing math, every one is a detective as well is a relationship counselor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment as you wish :)