Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Why Question.

Have you ever just asked youself, WHY?- that can be a very important question if there is a very important answer that reflects your motives... Why have I decided to move my blog to blogspot? Simply because it is a blog website more commonly used and honestly, it has cooler backgrounds :) I can promise you that the content will still be the same... still personal thoughts from my head that I decided to share with the rest of the world... I will place in personal stories and a lot of God connections because, well, that's what I do. I have transferred what I felt were the most important blog posts from the tumblr account, and if there was a story or message on there that I did not pick and you would like to see on here, please let me know and I will gladly move it to here! Please feel free to comment, ask questions, anything. And I will do my best to answer. I really don't have anything inspirational to say tonight sorry.... but I guess if I had to leave you with one thing, I will tell you what I constantly tell a good friend of mine, Be Happier Than A Bird With A French Fry, and make each and every day ridiculous amazing. Oh, and spread the light of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment as you wish :)